what causes Burning And Numbness

Non Painful Diseases

what causes Burning And Numbness

Burning sensations in the skin let you know that nerves are

involved. Mercury is the most common offender. Mercury may

have started the trek of a host of other toxins as well into your

nervous system: pesticide, automotive chemicals, household

chemicals, fragrance and even food chemicals. Some people can

get a burning sensation after a car trip, some when exposed to

perfume, some when walking down the soap aisle in a grocery

store. When the affected nerves don't go to skin but instead go to

an organ like toes, you might feel a toe cramp or finger cramp

instead. Remove your mercury sources.

Burning skin is an ancient malady—maybe even the basis of

concepts like “hell.” St. Anthony's fire was caused by ergot

(food fungus) ingestion. Molds don't necessarily come singly.

Maybe other mold toxins can go to your nerves, too (see Moldy

Food, page 381). Maybe the mold toxins interfere with pantothenic

acid used by your body, because giving pantothenate

(500 mg three times a day) can sometimes relieve the condition

and, of course, this is good for your body.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG) can cause burning, especially

of the face and lips. Sometimes swelling occurs too. MSG

is used as a flavor enhancer. It was found decades ago to be a

brain toxin and was taken out of baby food. But what about

adults? Especially those who already have a brain problem.

Throw it all out of your kitchen. Ask at restaurants which foods

have it.

Numbness has a similar cause. Numbness of fingers or feet

has become quite common since thallium and mercury toxicity

has spread so widely.

If you have burning and numbness, can multiple sclerosis

(MS) be far away? Remove all the metal in your dentalware

immediately, replacing with composite (see Dental Cleanup,

page 409). Hopefully, your immune system is still strong enough

to clear the bacteria growing around the metal and in pockets in

the jaw. Check and clean cavitations. Start your jaw healing with

the milk, magnesium, vitamin D diet. Use thioctic acid to help

clear your tissues of remaining metal (3 to 6 a day).

The most common nervous system bacterium is Shigella. Its

beginning can already be seen in cases of burning and numbness.

It is deeply entrenched in cases of MS. Three kinds of Shigella

are readily obtainable on slides: Shigella dysenteriae, Shigella

flexneri, Shigella sonnei. Shigella flex causes depression and

irritability. All can cause gas and bloating. Zapping doesn't kill

all of them because they inhabit the bowel. You must empty your

bowels frequently, two or three times a day. And do the Bowel

Program until all symptoms are gone. Be very careful not to put

contaminated dairy food in your mouth again. Boil all milk

products. They must be at boiling point for 10 seconds. This

includes cheese, cottage cheese, buttermilk and regular milk. Eat

only home made yogurt or home made buttermilk. Butter and

whipping cream need this treatment, too. Never use raw dairy

products.

Nana Hughes, 48, had numbness of the whole right arm, hand and

right side of her head; it was particularly bad in the last four

months. She was toxic with PCBs, titanium and dysprosium (paint).

She was on thyroid, XantacTM (for stomach) and chlorazipate

medicines. We also found dog heartworm (she had chest pain

over the heart). She started on the parasite program, stopped

using nail polish, and stopped all detergents for dishes or laundry.

In three weeks her numbness was greatly reduced. She still had

titanium buildup from dental metal (a partial bridge). Seeing she was on the right track, she stopped use of MSG in her

food, switched from concocted beverages to milk and cut down on

her smoking. She brought her arm pretty near to normal.

Maria Santana, 45, had numbness in both arms; they would tingle and

“go to sleep” a lot. It was spreading to one leg. Her muscles were

toxic with thallium. It was in some very old pesticide, still effective

and still in use in the house. It was also in the well water, probably,

from pesticide seepage. She went off all commercial body

products, did a kidney cleanse and killed parasites. She had difficulty

getting rid of Prosthogonimus but in two months she had

everything cleaned up. Her legs, arms, sleep problem, urinary tract

problems were all gone and she could focus on her last problem,

digestion.

Candy Donaldson, 44, had numbness from her shoulder to the wrist of

one arm, it started a year ago. She was toxic with iridium, lithium

and vanadium from a gas leak. She was advised to stop caffeine

use and switch to milk (her calcium level was low: 9.0 mg/DL) and

a magnesium tablet (300 mg daily). Her triglycerides were high,

implying a kidney problem. She had urate and phosphate crystals

in her kidney. She decreased the phosphate in her diet (meat,

nuts, grains, soda pop) and started the kidney cleanse. When the

gas leak was fixed, both her lithium and vanadium toxicity disappeared.

In six weeks she had also killed parasites and her periods

became regular for the first time. An ovarian cyst had disappeared,

too, as checked by ultrasound. Soon her PMS was gone,

including hot flushes. After four months she had done three liver

cleanses and suddenly her numbness improved. After a few more

there was no numbness at all.

If cleaning cavitations brings you immediate improvement

you know that these bacteria were part of the problem. Have

them checked again if problems return; dental bacteria are notorious

for returning. If kidney cleansing makes it worse for a day

and then better, you know kidney bacteria are partly responsible.

If liver cleanses (page 552) make matters worse for a day and

then better, you know bacteria are entrenched in the liver.

Continue cleansing until none of these sources exist any longer.

Kill all bacteria at least once a week electronically. Burning and

numbness can be cured, not just arrested. In other words, your

nerves can be cleaned up and healed.



Do you have any questions?

Watch Now