what causes Skin Rash

Non Painful Diseases

what causes Skin Rash

Rashes can be caused by many things. To find the cause,

follow a logical pattern. It may be due to:

• HIV

• Yeast and Fungus

• Allergy

• Childhood Diseases (rubella, etc.)

HIV is the most alarming possibility. Eliminate it first by

testing for it. It's often too early for a clinical test to be positive

for HIV, so use the Syncrometer (page 457). I often see the rash

disappear within days of eliminating the virus.

Probably the most common cause of rash is yeast. Candida

has a resonant frequency of 384-388 KHz. If you test positive for

it, stop all commercial soap and detergent for all possible uses.

Zapping Candida may drive it away for a few days. The fungus

is hosted by another parasite but finds your skin quite satisfactory

for a home, at least while your skin immunity is low. It may be

low from wearing metal jewelry, having metal tooth fillings,

aluminum (from lotions and soaps), cobalt (from shaving

supplies), and zirconium (from deodorant.). When all these are

removed, the skin will dry up quickly in open air or under a heat

lamp.

In babies' skin, immunity is low from diaper chemicals

(mercury and thallium), wipes, and soap and detergent chemi

cals. Tight fitting, mercury treated diapers

are a modern atrocity. Always line them

with a tissue and keep them loose fitting.

The skin that has rash or fungus should

be dried with paper towels, unfragranced

and uncolored, in order not to contaminate

the cloth towels, and thereby transport the

tiny infectious spores to other skin locations.

You may use skin healers.

Only the skin healers given in Recipes

are safe to use. Keep them refrigerated

when not in daily use. Commercial lotions,

including health varieties, all contain toxic

ingredients.

Many adult rashes are due to allergies.

Allergy to nickel is common, the reaction is

easiest to see under rings or watches. The pers are a modern

metal is pulled into the body for

atrocity, forcing

elimination. Since nickel is used by so many

mercury and thal

bacteria, especially urinary tract bacteria, it

lium into the

doesn't get eliminated, it gets taken up by

baby’s sponge-

bacteria. It also piles up in kidneys,

like skin.

adrenals, bladder and prostate where

bacteria thrive on it. Strangely, it also accumulates in the male

scalp (and in women's scalps who have male pattern baldness).

Allergy to strawberries, perfume, deodorant or chlorinated

water, however different they are, can all be expressed the same

way, in a rash. The liver has refused (been unable) to detoxify

the chemicals in these items and allows them to circulate in the

body. Not for long, though, since great damage could be done to

brain and other tissues. Mercifully, the skin grabs these chemicals

into itself. Ultimately, it must still be removed. The allergic

reaction and your immune system come to your skin's rescue,

although bringing you discomfort.

Why didn't the liver detoxify the chemicals given to it? The

answer is based on a simple experiment. Try cleaning your liver

(page 552) several times or until 1,000 bits of refuse have been

washed out of the bile ducts. This relieves the back pressure on

that part of the liver, and allows it to do its work again. The

physiological details are not understood. Fortunately, the results

are instantaneous. The day before the liver cleanse you would

never eat a strawberry or peanut for fear of a reaction. A few

days after the cleanse, your body “knows” which food it might

tolerate and as you try a bit, you notice no reaction, no rash This

simple experiment suggests that the liver couldn't detoxify these

foods because of the refuse in its ducts.

Each liver cleanse “cures” a different set of allergies suggesting

that the liver is compartmentalized—different parts

having different duties. It follows that by getting all the stones out

all your allergies will disappear. Experience shows this to be

true, although it can take two years to carry out such a program.

Meanwhile, avoiding the offensive food or product is very

important. It is quite destructive to bathe the brain in strawberry

chemicals or your toes in maple syrup chemicals. Stay off allergy-

producing foods and products even if you can tolerate a

little or can be “desensitized” to them with shots or homeopathic

methods. Use these methods for relief, not license to continue

using items that tax your body.

Certain childhood diseases produce a rash and this can be

diagnosed by testing for the suspected disease with a slide or

culture of it. Then use a zapper to kill both the bug and any larger

parasites that may have brought it in.



Do you have any questions?

Watch Now