- There are, no doubt, lots of safe supplements to be had. The problem is knowing which they are. The nature of pollution is such that one bottle might be safe, while another of the same brand is not. In view of this, as I found a polluted bottle,......More
Guidelines For A Healthy...
- If you have What to do Metal fillings change to plastic fillings Inlays and onlays change to plastic fillings Crowns (all types) change to plastic crowns Bridges change to plastic crowns, partials Metal partials change to plastic......More
- Tremor is a symptom, not a natural part of aging. The nerves controlling the hands and arms are poisoned. The nerves originate in the brain where the poison has accumulated. What is the poison? Did it happen long ago? No! It could......More
- Sterigmatocystin (“sterig”) is plentiful in pasta. Emphasize baked pasta dishes, not boiled. This raises the temperature much higher than boiling. Better yet, make your own pasta with a pasta maker. U.S. bread flour is quite free of mold; the mold......More
- Breathing in dust is quite bad for you so your body rejects it by sneezing, coughing, spitting up and out. Imagine breathing in broken glass particles. They cut into the lungs in a thousand places and couldn't be coughed up. They would......More
- Pollutants are all the dead things around us that should not get into your body because they interfere with its work. As long as they don't penetrate your tissues, they won't interfere, like plastic eyeglasses and clothing. But if they are......More
- Cook your food in glass, enamel, ceramic or microwavable pots and pans. Throw away all metal ware, foil wrap, and metal-capped salt shakers since you will never use them again. If you don't plan to fry much (only once a week), you might keep the......More
Body Wisdom and Why Bad Food...
- Don't let yourself eat junk food just because your body craves something in it. Try to figure out what it is your body craves. Could it be fat? Could it be salt? Could it be starch? ...More
- A strong heart is necessary, too, to push the blood through the kidneys. Often a kidney problem is linked to the heart disorder. Kidneys are made of tubes that get finer and finer. It takes pressure, namely strength, to push the blood through......More
- Oxygen must first jump onto its raft, the hemoglobin, in the lungs. Later, in the brain, oxygen must jump off again to enter the brain cells. A difference in acid levels makes this possible. Acid levels operate the latching......More
Poop Your Troubles Away
- Two bowel movements a day are the minimum necessary for good health. The first one should be in the morning. The morning cup of water, drunk at the bedside has the magical ability to move the bowels. Cold water may fail. But the water effect only......More
- Several supplements are especially good for diabetics: • Fenugreek seeds, 3 capsules with each meal. • Fresh vegetable juice made of raw green beans and carrots (˝ cup total). • Bilberry leaves. Maybe they have something in them that helps detoxify......More
Sprouts for Optimum Nutrition...
- Sprouts are considered as wonder foods. They rank as the freshest and most nutritious of all vegetables available to the human diet. By a process of natural transmutation, sprouted food acquires vastly improved digestibility and......More
Lecithin - An Amazing Youth...
- Lecithin is the most abundant of the phospholipids. It is a fatty food substance, which serves as a structural material for every cell in the body. It is an essential constituent of the human brain and nervous system. It forms 30 per cent of the......More
Getting Rid of Mites
- We do not tolerate external parasites like bedbugs, lice, ticks, leeches. Bedbugs were once a scourge amongst northern Europeans. I remember our parents spraying for them (kerosene) in the bedroom. This only “controlled” them. What......More
- Respect your body's opinion when it says, “No, I don't want to eat that.” Our education about nutritive value of food may be sound but there are other facts to consider. We should take a lesson from nursing babies: when they refuse to nurse,......More
- This is the easiest task because it mostly involves throwing things out. Hopefully your family and friends will jump to your assistance. • The basement gets cleaned. • The garage gets cleaned. • Every room in the house gets cleaned.......More
- Improve the quality of the air by lowering the pollution level. Check into carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, fumes from a gas stove pilot light, auto exhaust from an attached garage or nearby highway, arsenic from household pesticide, PVC from new......More
- Solvents are compounds that dissolve things. Water is a useful, life giving solvent. Most other solvents dissolve fats and are life threatening, because fats form the membrane wall around each of our cells, especially our nerve cells. The solvent......More
- Old fashioned oats, with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and 1/8 tsp.vitamin C, stirred in just before serving. Mix whipping cream with sterilized milk to make a “half n half” for the cereal. 1 tbs. honey. 1 banana. One half cup milk, one half glass water with......More
Extra Diet Tips For The...
- Food should taste good. Eating is a fundamental pleasure of living. In old age there is no other pleasure that can equal enjoyment of food. It is a time when we long for the foods of our own childhood, too. Ethnic foods often had to be given up......More
- 1. Let us imagine that the air (dust) sample proves toxic (resonates with the saliva sample). What is it in the air that is toxic? These are the biggest suspects: • CFCs (from leaking refrigerant, check refrigerator and air conditioner by removing......More
- Digestion problems that remain after eliminating bacteria can be diagnosed in a rational way. Ask these questions: • Is the stool orangish-yellow, or very pale, instead of greenish brown? If so, bile isn't getting delivered to the small intestine......More
- When the heart is enlarged, the valves don't quite close where they should, making the work harder for it and weakening it. It may be called “congestive heart failure.” Why is it enlarged? Possibly because it is so weak! Yes, it becomes a vicious......More
- It is better to have most of the day's calories in the middle of the day than at the end. Arrange for dinner at noon if possible. ...More
- If all this improvement doesn't warm up their feet or hands (feel them yourself) put extra socks on. Warming up their feet might have the effect of warming up hands, too. But if it doesn't, raise the room temperature. Being forced to feel cold is......More
Special Clean-up for Freon...
- Because I consider Freon to be the top health hazard in our home, I recommend turning in your refrigerator for a non-CFC variety. Dispose of all spare units. Remove window air conditioners or test the dust in your home (page 485) for Freon.......More
- Your body runs on sugar. If you are short on sugar it will turn fat into sugar. If you are short on both, it will turn your muscles into sugar. However eating more sugar doesn't cure the craving. You have to find out why you are so short,......More
Not Old Yet
- For persons merely over 40 and not ill a most important rule is: don't overdo. It's easy to injure tendons and muscles by pulling or stretching them too far. Don't try, with almighty determination to open a jar. Leave it for stronger hands. Don't......More
- If switching to natural greases doesn't satisfy your “fat-tooth”, maybe its the potato in the French fries that your body craves. Plain, pure starch. Do you also love bread and pasta (more pure starch though very inferior to potatoes)? Pure......More