Brain problems include memory loss, communication deficit,
dementia (calling things by inappropriate names and saying
inappropriate things). The brain is simply not getting enough
oxygen and food to work right. It is like having a pocket calculator
with rundown batteries: it will give you wrong answers
(without telling you they are wrong). Not enough oxygen to the
brain is the main cause of memory loss, inability to find the right
words, getting words mixed up and not being able to speak in
sentences. You can prove this by providing oxygen from a tank;
modern equipment is very easy to use and inexpensive. If your
loved one responds well to a few hours of oxygen, you have
proof of the problem.
How can you increase oxygen in the brain?
1. Open the blood vessels wider.
2. Increase pressure of blood running through the blood vessels.
3. Raise the oxygen level in the air that is breathed. Less carbon
dioxide, tobacco smoke and auto exhaust. All these,
including a gas leak from the pipes in the house, compete
4. Increase the oxygen delivery system to the brain by raising
hemoglobin levels. Cure anemia and low iron levels.
5. Raise oxygen saturation of blood by keeping body acidity
6. Correct a slow and irregular heart beat.